Job role: Project Director - 6 month contract
Location: Doha, Qatar
Responsible for building a strong relationship with the client and meeting their expectations. Seeking prospective business opportunities with existing, new and potential clients.
Ensuring all Client activities and operations are carried out in accordance with local and national regulations and laws
Promotes other Client services to existing client accounts.
Tracking record in managing large scale contracts multiple smaller contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Being accountable for performance, cost and schedule of large contract or multiple contracts.
- Managing the client, consultants, contractors and site operations.
- Overseeing the P&L and achieving contribution/margin targets.
- Building a strong relationship with the client and meeting their expectations.
- Leading the strategic development of best in class facilities management services, introduces industry best practice and innovation and continually challenges and improves cost and performance.
- Taking ownership of and accountability for the account.
- Providing first class customer service.
- Overseeing the support services including customer relation management, quality, health and safety, environmental, helpdesk and CAFM system.
- Handling the client's contract and its operations including: contract management, project management, risk management, people management, change management, financial and business management together with customer relationship management.
- Managing the budget and cost control.
- Supervising quality and risk management financial management and business acumen.
Previous working experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of building design, fabric maintenance and energy performance.
- Detailed understanding of client's business, internal structure and facilities management environment.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Arabic languages.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent influencer at all organisational levels, including the ability to develop credibility quickly with senior managers/decision makers.
- Excellent negotiating and networking skills.
- Business minded, change orientated and pro-active.
- Consultative approach and client solution focused.
- Ability to be an integrator who can inspire others to work together.
- Assesses risks and understanding implications of decision made.
- Ability to adopt an open collaborative team approach.
- A degree qualification in engineering or relevant disciplined is preferred.
- Master's degree in facilities management is essential.
- Chartered member of relevant professional or trade organisation is essential.
- Holds a Qatari driving licence.
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org