Job role: MEP Engineer - Real Estate
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our client a leading multi-national real estate developer is currently looking for a MEP Engineer to join a growing team in Dubai.
The main purpose of this role is to assess changes required by purchasers post-handover relating to all MEP works, to cost and execute any changes require by the owner and deliver the changes with minimal impact to the rest of the property.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- managing clients expectations
- maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- using computer-aided design/modelling software
- liaising with suppliers
- undertaking relevant research
- producing and implementing designs and test procedures
- presenting designs to managers and clients
- testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- writing reports and documentation
- providing technical advice
- analysing and interpreting data.
- assessing project requirements
- Degree in MEP related field
- Previous experience working in new build residential developments
- Ability to read drawings and assess if owners suggestions or requirements are feasible
To apply for this position please email email@example.com