Job role: Insurance Broker - Employee Benefits
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our client is a regional Insurance Broker currently expanding an already successful team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This person is responsible for designing, managing and negotiating insurance strategies for existing clients and prospects. The Broker will be the main representation of our clients in the insurance marketplace, and with that, are accountable for the placement of the insured's program in a manner that is accretive to all parties. Aggressively negotiate premiums, coverage enhancements, commissions, and existing coverage with carriers.
- Provide a thorough review and analysis of renewal information; including but not limited to, coverage, limits, loss history, and exposures
- Responsible for leading marketing strategy and proposal review meetings with Head of EB to correspond with client presentation dates.
- Create innovative placement approaches to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Create and analyze comparisons of carrier quotes to demonstrate value and thoroughness for clients; make recommendations where needed
- Deliver market intelligence for strategy meetings and utilize available resources throughout the marketing process.
- Address client needs by identifying coverage gaps and highlighting new coverage opportunities for comprehensive program placements
- Provide thorough communication with all team members, carriers, throughout the duration of each placement
- Bind coverage and create and submit carrier binders/documents
- Responsible for maintaining and building strong carrier and Client relationships
- Keep informed of changing insurance and risk market conditions. Communicate changes and/or updates to Service Team members as they relate to pertinent classes of business
- Understand and comply with Company's client management requirements
- Ability to complete business travel for client visits and carrier visits, and/or advanced skill training on a limited basis.
- Collaborate and communicate with other client services teams, to smoothly and efficiently complete joint work/process steps/etc.
- Maintain performance to applicable Client Service and Placement standards and/or metrics
- Manage client day to day operational functionalities
To apply for this position please email email@example.com