Job role: Insurance Broker - Employee Benefits
Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary: AED 12,000
Our client a leading regional insurance brokerage are currently looking for a new broker to join the existing employee benefits team. Part of a London based multinational company operating out of new offices in Downtown
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively negotiate premiums, coverage enhancements, commissions, and existing coverages with carriers.
- Provide a thorough review and analysis of renewal information; including but not limited to, coverage, limits, loss history, and exposures
- Responsible for leading marketing strategy and proposal review meetings with Head of EB to correspond with client presentation dates.
- Create innovative placement approaches to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Create and analyze comparisons of carrier quotes to demonstrate value and thoroughness for clients; make recommendations where needed
- Deliver market intelligence for strategy meetings and utilize available resources throughout the marketing process.
- Address client needs by identifying coverage gaps and highlighting new coverage opportunities for comprehensive program placements
- Provide thorough communication with all EB team members, carriers, throughout the duration of each placement
- Bind coverage and create and submit carrier binders/documents
- Responsible for maintaining and building strong carrier and Client relationships
- Keep informed of changing insurance and risk market conditions. Communicate changes and/or updates to Service Team members as they relate to pertinent classes of business
- Understand and comply with company client management requirements
Previously worked in the UAE
Comfortable meeting clients and speaking on the phone
To apply for this position please email email@example.com