Job role: Business Development Officer
Location: Dubai & Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Business Development Officers main task is to initiate contact with prospective clients, prepare and deliver presentations, follow-up with prospects, coordinate administrative and investment conversion team, and close sale of the prospective account. The Business Development Officer is responsible for meeting the organizational goal and require to know a great deal about the operations of the business from day to day in order to promote business, attract new customers, and maintain financial success in addition to many other day to day activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Grow revenue by strategically positioning our services at all decision-making levels
- Establish and maintain relationships with decision makers
- Secure new accounts and expand
- record all communications including inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the client's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Report to management on opportunities and concerns
- Update management on weekly basis with a comprehensive report of prospects
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Knowledge on insurance products, trends, and regulations
- Computerized programs
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures;
- Cultural and political environment
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org