Job role: Project Engineer - Piling
Location: Dubai, UAE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation and effective management of the project producing the overall Project Delivery Plan and associated detailed short term programmes and, where necessary, in conjunction with the Operations/Contracts Manager, making amendments to maintain the overall Plan. Take all necessary actions to ensure that work is carried out within the project requirements and timescales.
- Ensure that projects are staffed adequately and led and managed effectively and maintain high levels of commitment and morale; ensure at all times that good two-way communication occurs.
- Induct all employees on site on the way of working ensuring that the contract delivery processes are complied with and adopted into your daily disciplines. - Work closely with the Commercial team ensuring that all matters relating to commercial and operations are fully aligned and managed.
- Ensure that work carried out that is outside of the scope of the contract is notified and approval by the customer and the implications of the changes and financial impact are clearly understood.
- Assist Senior Management in agreeing with the customer the Critical Success Factors for the project. Set out and agree a plan to deliver the objectives, communicate with all staff and monitor performance
- Have a good understanding of the Company obligations and rights under the terms of the contract ensuring compliance whilst protecting the Company rights in accordance with the contract.
- Lead the management team, ensuring they carry out their responsibilities in a consistent manner.
- Manage the People responsibilities of the team including undertaking Performance & Development Reviews, supporting and coaching team members to achieve both individual and business objectives.
- Manage all employee related matters, liaising with People Services as necessary.
- Overall project progress to be regularly reviewed and recorded. Action plans to be instigated to correct any slippage. Ensure weekly sub-contractor meetings.
- Attend site and customer meetings as appropriate, ensuring that when any risk is identified they are escalated to Contracts/Operations Manager, and an action plan is agreed and monitored to protect the company's position.
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org