Job role: Project Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our client is an fit out contractor based out of offices in Dubai. Having grown in size steadily over the last few years, they are looking to increase their head count to join the exisitng team due to workload and new contract wins.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as a main advisory to the Directors in all issues concerning live projects, subcontractors, delays and progress
- Deals with progress review meetings with all site team and reports back to management.
- Managing a small team of site staff and liaising with office staff to ensure prompt delivery of projects under their control.
- Lead all subcontractor teams on site and ensure that everything is on time, on budget and being delivered to the companies exacting standards.
- To allocate resources on projects under their remit.
- Time management, quality management, technical support and change management throughout the entire process of pre-construction, design, procurement, construction delivery and aftercare.
- To identify the different critical paths of the project and any changes affecting them during progress update and enabling a clear visibility to the areas of concern and delays.
- Provide leadership, support and training, and contribute to career development.
- Experienced in construction methodology and sequencing
- Extensive past experience in fit-out/interiors construction projects
- Competent (and confident) in technical aspects of interior finishes.
- Good communicator - both oral and written
- Strong Presentation skills and excellent organizational skills
- Good team player
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org