Job role: Document Controller
Salary: 5,000 - 5,500 AED all-inclusive
Our client is a leading regional main contractor, currently working on multiple projects in Dubai looking for an experienced document controller to join their existing team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Updating the document control files and management system of the project.
- Creating electronic and paper based filing systems (including folders for A3 drawings) for each design discipline including drawings, specifications, various design related communication as designated by the Design Manager.
- Ensuring project related information is up to date, downloaded from the Information Management System (i.e. Project Vault).
- Providing Document Control support, including typing, letter writing, photocopying, scanning, filing, printing, compiling reports, typing up meeting minutes etc. (As required.)
- Creating various trackers, registers and other tools as required to ensure that all stored information is accessible and easy to find.
- Ensuring all submittals (Request for Information, Technical Submittals, “As Built”, Reports, etc.) are followed up and deadlines are met.
- Overseeing the Project Drawing's comments exchange between Site and Design Team, keeping the related tracker up to date.
- Ensuring all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project team.
- Basic understanding of Engineering /Procurement /Construction /Commissioning documents.
- Previous experience with a tier one contractor
- Currently residing in Dubai or UAE
- Able to start work immediately
- Previous experience working with Aconix is preferable but not essential
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org