Job role: Land Surveyor
Location: Abu Dhabi
Contract Length: 3 months
Our client is a leading global building services consultancy. They are actively recruiting for an experience Land Surveyor to join the team on a 3 month contract basis. This role is for an immediate start
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
1. Inspection / supervising of project activities / works.
- Highly experienced in Total Station and their associated software.
- Use of AutoCAD and other related software.
2.Collaboration and working as part of a team.
- Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
- Work under the direction of the Project Manager;
- Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
- Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project.
- Good communicator.
3.Client Service Management
- Internal and external client liaison
- Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships
- Experience in utility diversions and management
4.Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
- Complete all work in line with client Core Values and in accordance with the Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
- Design for safety, i.e. Construction Design Management.
5.Other duties as requested from time to time by the Resident Engineer.
- Diploma in Land Surveying
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar level role, preferably in the GCC.
- Transport and infrastructure experience is essential
- Full and complete knowledge of existing infrastructure and wastewater networks in UAE.
- The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
- The ability to work autonomously, reviewing your work on a regular basis while consistently meeting your objectives and the capabilities to meet tight deadlines.
- Committed to working with all levels of management on a daily and ongoing basis.
- A proactive approach, working effectively in co-ordinating activities and complex tasks, taking professional responsibility in all matters.
- Be of the highest calibre: punctual, attentive and competent in adhering to policies, procedures and working practices.
- A flexible approach to working hours and travel; with occasional weekend work required
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org