Job Title: Manager, Strategy and Planning.
Reporting to: Director, Corporate Functions (who's reporting directly to the CEO)
Job Location: Abu Dhabi.
We need someone who is working or have worked previously as a strategy consultant in one of the Big Four companies (Deloitte, PWC, Earnst and Young, KPMG).
They should have experience in Business Transformation, enhancing customer experience and working with service providing companies.
Portfolio management experience is a must.
- Salary: max. 40k monthly (for expats), 65k monthly (for UAE Nationals).
- Education Allowance for max. of 2 children (must be sponsored by the employee) covering 75% of the tuition fees with a max. range of 40,000 AED
- Ticket Allowance for Expats (equivalent to an average cost of the ticket depending on the passport nationality).
- Ticket Allowance for UAE Nationals is equivalent to 1 month salary.
- Bonus as per company policy and decision.
- Medical Insurance for self and family.
- Life insurance for self.
Below is the job description for your reference:
- Strategic Planning and Project Portfolio Management in Daman and ensure the satisfaction of key stakeholders
- Support in fulfilling Daman's advisor role to the Government by leading and contributing in projects for shaping the health care sector of Abu Dhabi/UAE
- Standard duties:
- Develop and implement a department strategy according to the company strategy, set departmental and operational goals and initiate measures to reach these goals and to improve the overall department performance
- Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against departmental goals
- Responsible for a result-oriented management and development of people and resources, including provision of a strong day-to-day leadership presence involving resource allocation, monitoring, reporting, and conducting regular staff meetings
- Manage the department expenditure and requirements, keeping in mind its impact and utilisation on the financial budget
- Foster organisational culture by establishing quality awareness and service orientation and complying and implementing processes such as Project Management and Change Management
- Initiate, develop, implement and ensure adherence of policies and procedures
- Promote and support the recruitment and development UAE Nationals to significantly contribute to Daman's strategic goals
- Work with the Director, Corporate Functions and C-level in Strategic Planning (e.g. definition and implementation of strategic approach, definition / revision of Vision, Values and Balanced Scorecards)
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Support CEO and Sales in developing a long term Business Plan considering Topline and bottom line impact and update the plan regularly
- Strong focus on performing market researches, environment studies as service for business units and stakeholders
- Define and monitor high level company KPIs
- Interact with business units to align company strategy with their daily business
- Lead or support in both internal and external projects as assigned
- Support in the reporting and preparation of strategy meetings
Project Portfolio Management
- Further develop an effective and efficient Project Portfolio management in Daman
|Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, minimum 5 years of which should be in a management/supervisory role
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Master degree is a plus
|Skills and Competencies:
- Dynamic, self-driven with strong business understanding and background
- Strategic thinking with strong focus on results and high quality of work and able to “think out of the box”
- Very good leadership skills including people management, selection and development skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English; knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage
- Very good analytical, planning, forecasting, execution and problem solving skills
- Continuously acquire and refresh functional knowledge, skills and competencies
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Respect and promote trust and confidentiality
- Strong level of customer service orientation and professionalism in all interactions
- Very good communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Broad knowledge of health insurance concepts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Experienced in managing a multi-cultural environment and promote teamwork and knowledge sharing in order to achieve goals and deliverables